Saturday 26 September 2015

About Last Night with Pharrell Williams


As I was preparing my outfit for the Pharrell Concert I started freaking out. I started to reminisce to the younger me who was obsessed with this man and I thought she would want present me to look perfect for this night.

People don't get why I'm such a super fan and this is how I explain it. I've been there. I've been there since Sk8tr boy P, N.E.R.D, The Neptunes and Happy... Pharrell's music has been a constant part of my life for years and he was one of the artist who showed me that not fitting in is actually pretty amazing.... #IAmOTHER

So I decided to wear all white to represent the marriage of epic talent + tireless dedication from me lol becoming a reality. The show was just BEYOND.... I don't know. It made me feel like my spirit was experiencing it more than I was and that feeling was fucking amazing!!!

I've seen him, now the next step is to meet him!!! Ahhhhhhhh #lifegoals

















No comments:

Post a Comment