Tuesday 10 June 2014

D.I.Y.T.T.M. = DO IT YOURSELF TO THE MAX

Studying fashion design was probably the best decision I have ever made. Not only is it my passion but there is honestly nothing better than being to make your own clothes which bring me to my look. My collection is growing so yeah I absolutely made the pants that I am wearing here, how awesome is that? I’m trying not to freak out and get carried away lol but I think there is coming a day where ill only where clothes that I make myself….. OMG that would be absolute awesomeness!!!







Making these pants was an absolute joy ride. What I do is that whenever I go fabric shopping for like an assignment or whatever… I always buy like these little pieces of fabric which almost always turn into these happy accidents, just like these pants lol I ran out of fabric which is how they turn out to have two different panels in the front. I think they look super rock and roll like this, how about you???










Tina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment