Monday 14 April 2014

Photographic High!!!

I spent the last 24 hours taking pictures of pretty much anything and everything. I’m enjoying the whole photographer vibe that I have with my little cam dangling around my neck lol I could really get used to this. I have always been into photography. The thought of capturing a moment of life and being able to have it around for a long time after that moment has passed, remaining untouched and unchanged has always fascinated me. This all means I’m pretty much going to run this whole photography thing into the ground.

Here are some of the pictures that I took. I call them real life art, unplanned moments of beauty. Tell me what you think?





I based today’s look around my camera. If I was a professional photographer this would be my look, cool, functional and fashionable! It’s a basic black and white top with a lace detail which I paired up with my absolute favorite mom jeans from cotton on. I love these jeans, when I saw them my brain was like JACKPOT!!! There are soo versatile, I can dress them up with a heel or dress them down with a sneaker and the fabric patches detail are just amazing.


Tina xoxo








2 comments:

  1. Just passed by on your blog and absolutely love it!

    So I guess I have no other option but to follow you around "{

    Stop by my blog whenever you have time for a chat :D

    xxx
    CitySABS Shop Tip
    Visit The Fashion Milkshake Blog
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Janice i think that is the sweetest thing i have heard all week :D thanks!!! btw feel free to follow me around anytime you want lol

      Delete